Welcome to the
Somerton Community Website
The Somerton Community Website contains a wealth of information about the ‘Ancient Royal Town of Wessex’.
Somerton is a beautiful rural town located in the heart of Somerset, it is full of history and beauty, which this website can only begin to give you a small insight.
If you would like to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org
May 25th, 2017
Click an event for more details. Events Diary – If you have an event or meeting that you would like to add to the events pages Please email email@example.com with the details
- 24th May – New event has been added for Somerton Rugby Club Corporate Mixed Rounders League from 8th June for 5 weeks
- 18th May – Bus times will be changing from Monday 29th May 2017 See Local Information Centre page
- 16th May – New event has been added for 30th May Somerton Sports Club AGM
- 14th May – New events have been added for Mid Wessex Singers Rehearsals for 2017
- 12th May – New event has been added for 1st July Tim Bassett with “A Tribute to Elvis”
- 3rd May – Leroc dance classes at The Edgar Hall in Somerton on Tuesdays between 8.00pm and 11.00pm are no longer taking place.
- 1st May – New events have been added for May
- 22nd April – Amendments have been made to Somerton Business and Trade Association pages
- 20th April – New events have been added for Somerset Wildlife Trust for 24th June Large Blue Butterfly Walk and 20th July Glow Worm Hunt
- 17th April – A new page has been added under Societies/Clubs Halls and Meeting Rooms plus amendments have been made to Somerton Business and Trade Association pages, Local Newspapers and Publications page and the Virtual Tour pages
- 16th April – Amendments have been made to the Local Tourism – Where to Say in Somerton page
- 16th April – New events have been added for Somerton Music and Arts Festival 7th to 16th July
- 15th April – New event has been added for 16th June Somerton Festival Band – Summer Concert